On Saturday, the bells of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury, in Fulton rang to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III.
The bells rang for two minutes to celebrate the coronation, which took place at Westminster Abbey in London, England.
The bells rang to honor "the historic connection between America's National Churchill Museum at Westminster College and the United Kingdom," a Westminster College release states.
The church was originally constructed in London in the 1670s by Sir Christopher Wren, who was the royal architect at the time. He served under King Charles II.
In 1940, the church was badly damaged during World War II. The ruins of the church stayed in London for over 20 years before being moved to Westminster College.
It was re-hallowed in 1969 as a memorial to Winston Churchill's "Iron Curtain" speech, which he delivered at Westminster in 1946.
In 2019, King Charles -- who was the Prince of Wales at the time -- wrote a letter of congratulations to America's National Churchill Museum in honor of the museum's 50th anniversary.